Begining June 1, the temporary modification to the allergy immunotherapy administration schedule will end. While we will continue to follow all guidelines and recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and the Arizona Health Departement to mitigate the risk of COVID-19 exposure and transmission to our patients and staff, we will cautiously resume our normal allergy immunotherapy schedule.
- If you are on a build-up schedule and have been receiving injections every 2-4 weeks during the temporary hold, you can now resume weekly to bi-weekly injections.
- If you are receiving maintenance allergy injections every 2-4 weeks, no change in schedule is needed.
- We ask that all patients entering the office wear a face mask.
- All patients coming in for an allergy injection will be asked about recent travel, potential exposure to the COVID-19 virus, and recent respiratory symptoms and will have their temperature checked.
- Seating in the wating area will be modified to maximize safe distancing.
- Because of limited seating, we ask that you do not bring family members into the waiting area and that only one adult accompany a child.
Please do not come to the office if you have a fever or suspect that you have been exposed; call our office first.
If you have any questions, please call 480-705-8844 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.